GSA 8(a) STARS II is a General Services Administration (GSA) multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ), Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) reserved solely for 8(a) certified small businesses. It is engineered to provide federal agencies cutting-edge information technology (IT) solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses like VERITISS, prequalified by GSA to perform the work, and allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements. GSA 8(a) STARS II enables agencies to earn not only 8(a), but multiple socioeconomic credits possessed by VERITISS through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving substantial time and taxpayer money.
- $10 Billion Program Ceiling
- Task Ordering Out to August 2021 and Performance Out to 2024, Allowing for Long Term Planning of Large Scale Requirements
- Directed Task Orders Up to $4 Million Each
- Low ¾ of a percent (0.0075) applied to the total price/costs
- Multiple Contract Types (e.g., Fixed Price, Labor Hour, Time and Materials, Blended Types)
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863 of NDAA 2009
- Complimentary Statement of Work Scope Compatibility Reviews by the Small Business GWAC Center
- Minimizes Protest Risk; No Protests on Orders Under $10M, Except on the Grounds That the Order Increases the Scope, Period, or Maximum Value of the GWAC
- Permits Other Direct Costs When Integral and Necessary
SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM VERITISS
As a STARS II Constellation I Industry Partner, VERITISS offers a plethora of IT services under the following North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) codes:
- Custom Computer Programming Services NAICS: 541511.
- Applications software programming services
- Program or software development
- Software analysis and design services
- Software support services
- Web services, Internet website design services
- Other Computer Related Services NAICS: 541519
- Disaster recovery and continuity of operations services
- Software installation services
- Information assurance and cyber security services
- IT project management
- Help Desk support
EASE IN BECOMING A STARS II ORDERING CONTRACTING OFFICER (OCO)
Prior to issuing orders under GSA 8(a) STARS II, federal contracting officers are required to receive training on the use of the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract from the GSA Small Business GWAC Center and be granted a written Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). Training can be obtained in as little as one to two hours at no cost via:
- Self-paced, online training;
- Conference call; or
- Onsite training presented by GSA GWAC Center experts.
NOTE: DPA may be granted the same day, although typical cycle time is two business days and many training sessions offer Continuous Learning Points.
- Direct Acquisitions – The agency requiring services uses its own internal acquisition capabilities / staff to procure services and is responsible for the entire acquisition.
- Assisted Acquisitions – One agency has the requirement but uses the services of another third party agency to procure the needed services. In an assisted acquisition socioeconomic credit for a prime contractor always goes to the funding agency.
Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2326
Award Date: 06/26/2017
Duns Number: 168756935
EIN Number: 20-2266877
Payment terms: Net 30
STARS II Contract Manager: VERITISS LLC Finance Office
Manager phone: 703.391.9270
8(a) STARS II Website: www.gsa.gov/8astars2 ( from the menu on the left select ‘Resources’ –> Contract. (link: www.gsa.gov/8astars2)
8(a) STARS II Brochure: https://cmls.gsa.gov/CMLSPubCategory?searchKey=5-11-00195
Please contact VERITISS’ GSA 8(a) STARS II Representative for further information:
VERITISS LLC Finance Office, 703.391.9270